PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our website. The non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
Berry Rutjes jr. Milliner may collect and use users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To process payments: We may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Users may find advertising or other content on our website that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
If you are a customer we will keep your personal data on an ongoing basis for so long as we have a legitimate interest to inform you of our services, or until our contractual relationship has terminated, as the case may be. We are required to retain certain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes.
Your Rights as a Data Subject:
You have important rights that you may exercise to protect your personal data. You may access those rights at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the following rights concerning your personal data that we hold and process that you can exercise at any time:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances, you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing of your data.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organization.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to judicial review: if Company refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in the process below.
Please note: we will not be able to delete information that is required to maintain our business purpose or that is required to facilitate your contract with us or to perform the services you have otherwise requested from us. All the above requests will be forwarded on to other parties holding and processing your data where appropriate.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated in August 2018.